You can buy any sets of handmade buttons. Please, contact me baikalbuttons@gmail.com

April 28, 2013

Yarns and buttons. Some words about Art.



Hi, my dear friends.

Process of producing buttons is very fun. And I am so glad that I can share this with you. Today I would like to tell you about my last experience with handmade buttons. What will you say about these "Funny buttons" Every button has view like funny face and these buttons are very amusing.

These buttons alike thick cat's faces with ears and little eyes
And I hope that next photos will be liked you. Pine-tree buttons are on the light-coloured yarn.



  Poplar buttons are on the beige yarn. It looks very pretty and trendy.

 

 Pine buttons with dark edges are on the light green yarn. It looks some funny and brightly.

 Big alder buttons are on three light-colored balloons of yarn. The set of buttons is my favorite set.
 
We are close to finish.
The last set of new buttons. There are small larch buttons with natural edges. Edge of each buttons was shaped very accurately and haven't some sharp edges.

Thank you for your attentions!

2 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful. I love colours that rings give them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcjanna, thank you very much for your comment. It's so important for me. I like these colors too.

      Delete